Monday, July 11, 2011

Walnut Antique Show

Hi, y'all! I know this post is pretty late but there's just been so much going on lately! A few weeks back I got to head out to Walnut, IA for their massive antique show (Walnut Antiques) and I wanted to share a few of my finds. The folks out there were super nice and even though the heat was nearly unbearable everyone was still in good spirits. The antique show pretty much takes over the entire town, street after street lined with antique vendors (it was a dream come true!) 


I think I am officially an antique camera collector

Alright, I didn't get these awesome spring shoes but shoot! 

Typewriter keys to go along with my typewriter collection.
I haven't a clue what I'll do with them yet.

I'm planning for a red, circus themed kitchen,
but I've been falling in love with that gorgeous teal color.

I'm not positive what this is going to be, but there are so many possibilities!
Make-up travel kit? First Aid Kit? 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment