Friday, July 29, 2011

Rock Magnet

While on my second trip in Minnesota last weekend, I found this amazing rock in the water! I love the colors, texture, and of course its shape :). Happily, I grabbed it and stuck it in my purse (not an unusual thing for me). After getting home, I showed Libby the rock and she asked the age old question, 'what are you going to do with it.' Luckily, she answered her own question immediately after... 'how about a magnet!' LOVE IT. DONE!

I couldn't let this gem just find it's way to a junk drawer! 


So, I grabbed the hot glue gun and magnets (ensure they are strong enough to
hold the rock or item you are 'magnetizing') and enjoy!


And it's ready! Love! Oh, by the way, that is my adorable niece, she is 3 months already!
-Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment