Monday, September 26, 2011

!New Camera!

Well Jared and I made it to Minnesota one last time this summer! It was a great getaway and it was nice to be just the two of us. On the way up, I found a new black bag in the back seat of the car, tags still attached. Not a black bag of mine. I thought Jared had went out and bought the expensive fish finder he has been wanting... He then told me to open the bag... guess what it was... a Canon EOS 60D DSLR! (I have been wanting a DSLR since May). I have the best husband EVER! The pic below is my camera minus the lens. Mine is slightly different.


I then spent the rest of trip playing with the camera and trying to spoil my husband! Of course I have some awesome shots from our trip to share with you!  Hope you enjoy, and the pics of my crafts should also GREATLY improve!!!






More to come, I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment