Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dry erase marker board

My husband and I need a more organized meal plan! Something to help us from going out to eat on a whim and spending $15-30.00, because no one wants to cook ;). Does that sound familiar? So, time to make a dry erase marker board. This way we can keep track of our weekly events and menu! I saw this idea on the DIY page of Pinterest.com (looooove that website by the way!). The nice thing about making your own board, you can switch out the background color to match the season!

Supplies:
          - hot glue gun
          - magnets
          - dry erase markers
          - 12 X 12 scrapbook paper of your choice
          - 12 X 12 frame (if you are to make it a magnetic board, you must choose a frame
                          light enough to hold on the fridge with magnets)



First I glued 14 magnets to the back of the frame. Then, I popped the orange 12 X 12 paper in the frame and finished with the written details! So very easy and I love it! -Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment