Saturday, December 3, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1

Well, we finally saw it. Possible spoilers ahead... Libby and I have both read all the books (which are better than the movies), don't be haters :). The movie was good-mediocre. The birth scene was not for me though... Some of my favorite parts included the wedding scenes, and the imprinting scene. BUT my favorite, favorite part of the movie was the MUSIC. The soundtrack was one of the best I have heard in awhile. I even had a part in the movie where I had to lean to libby and have her 'shazam' a song. We were unsuccessful. However, when we got back to my house we used spotify and found the soundtrack. :) YAY. Some of my favorites...

Imperial Mammoth- Requiem On Water


The Belle Brigade - I Didn't Mean It



Bruno Mars - It Will Rain





No comments:

Post a Comment